Friday, October 8, 2010

Living in Florida Like a Hipster: My Orlando To-Do List!

Hello there kibbles and bits,
So in accordance with my Year of Adventure, I want to do many fun and exciting things. Thus, I have decided to concoct a list of things I want to do, and so here I go!
  • Go to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
  • Swim with manatees (I have the ticket, just need to figure out when I'll go)
  • See Cirque de Soleil's show La Nouba
  • Go to Harry Potter land (aka Universal Studios)
  • See some bands (I think I'll probably be seeing MGMT on the 25th and Phoenix on the 26th)
  • Make my way to the ocean
  • See a NASA space launch (there is one happening November 1st and 8th)
  • Go to a Florida sporting game (I'm hoping to go to the Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks game on the 20)
  • Visit Jenny in Tallahassee (check, but I would like to do it again)
  • Visit Kennedy Space Center (check)
  • Eat a turkey leg at Magic Kingdom and gobble for it!
  • Eat at all the countries at the Food and Wine Festival
  • Go to both water parks (I've already been to Typhoon Lagoon once, but need to go to Blizzard Beach)
  • Go to Mickey's Christmas Party
  • Do every ride/ show at all the Disney Parks
  • Do lunch at the Crystal Palace
  • Visit the world's largest McDonald's, which I guess is in Orlando
  • Meet as many characters as I can! (so far I've met 50!)
  • ummm...
    I know I will end up updating this specific post, so if you have any suggestions let me know!

    2 comments:

    1. Tim's favorite place to go when he worked at Disney (you will LOVE it - very funky and good food): http://www.cafetututango.com/location.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gina, I am super stoked about going to this place!

      Also, things that I can now check off my to-do list:
      1. I went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
      2. I snorkeled with manatees
      3. I saw Cirque de Soleil
      4. I went to Harry Potter Land
      5. I went to Blizzard Beach
      6. I went to the Largest McDonald's

      Things to add to my to-do list:
      1. Visit the Everglades
      2. Visit Miami
      3. Go on a hot-air balloon ride
      4. SeaWorld

      ReplyDelete