Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally I can truely say what I mean: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Ok, so last time we chatted I told you that perchance I might attend a co-workers Halloween Party, well I did. After work on Wednesday (10/27/10) I went with Dakotah, Brittany, Chelsea, and Gracie to Mackensi's apartment. We didn't stay very long, but just long enough to say hi to everyone, snap some photos, and have a dance-off with Dakotah. Who the winner was is still yet to be announced, but apparently I won best costume with my Belle dress.
 Mackensi and I
Zack, Gracie, and Me with the dinosaur we found!
 The next day was in fact Thursday (10/28/10) and this day all I did was work. Then Friday (10/29/10) rolled around and Dakotah, Gracie, Edgar, Amanda and I went out for sushi. We went to a little restaurant next to Publix called Tokyo Sushi (what a creative name, its like saying Mexico Tacos). There we had some sweet miso soup and sushi (obviously!).
NOM NOM NOM Sushi
After Friday, came Saturday and all I did was work. I originally had a two hour gap, but it was bridged. Yippie! But, sadly now I have no fun stories to give you for that time. Today is now Sunday (10/31/10) and I can finally say with all honesty, "Happy Halloween,"despite the fact that I have been saying it since early September! Wha wa....

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment