Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Quick Wrap of Summer 2010: THE MYSTERY OF IRMA VEP

Hey Kiddies,
So this summer I managed to get myself a sweet internship in the good old Minneapple of MN. It started in May where I helped move all the rehearsal props into the Old Arizona Theatre. From there I sat in on rehearsals watching Bradley Greenwald and Steve Epp do there thang in a 2 man show where each of them played at least 4 different characters. I could try and explain the plot of the show to you, but really its not the plot that you go to see, well it partly is, but mostly people go to see the super rad, super quick costume changes. Which is where me and the A Team come in. The A Team consisted of 5, and only 5 interns that helped make that all possible! We were the kids who ripped the actors out and into their costumes, changed the sets, threw the "fur at door," made blood come from the Irma painting, the usual. It was the best way to spend my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment