Friday, September 17, 2010

More about my days off!

Ok, well now that I've filled you in on the fun times that I had with my family. I suppose I can fill you in on what's happened since they left.

I mentioned in passing that I went to Typhoon Lagoon and work, but both of these things have a bit more background than just that. Went to Typhoon Lagoon with my roommates since I hadn't seen them in what seemed like a long time, but in actuality was only three days. Anywho, I left like I had been missing a lot by not having seen them, so I went along to the water park. Which was pretty cool, we got to go down some sweet water slides, go snorkeling with sharks and sting rays, and have the experience of high waves that one would get at the ocean in the contained safety net of Disney.

After the rain began, we departed from Typhoon and went home where I then got ready for work. Then I worked and worked until the 15th rolled around, basically my next day off work.

On that Wednesday, Hilary convinced me to go to the Magic Kingdom, so we did the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Swiss Family Robinson House Adventure, Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, the Country Bear Jamboree, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. We also met some characters like Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story), Ariel and Prince Eric (Little Mermaid), and Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen (Princess and the Frog). After all these meet and greets we decided to go meet our good friend Cast Member Brooke at the Confectionery and buy some sweets! I got some Halloween themed-rice krispy treats and a Mickey Mouse pecan caramel cluster. Mmmmhhmmm....yummy! When the clock struck nine, Hilary and I were ready to watch the fireworks display of Wishes then went home.
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Eric and Ariel
Tiana and Naveen
 The next day was Zhuoyang's 21st Birthday, so in celebration we went to Norway in Epcot to have lunch with the Princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. We once again had a splendid meal where several of the princess came to our table to wish Zhuoyang a "Happy Birthday" and were kind enough to take some photos with us. The people we met were Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Ariel (Little Mermaid), Mary Poppins, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), and Jasmine (Aladdin). After our nom noms we meandered over to Germany in hopes of meeting Snow White, but alas she was done for the day. So, instead we took a few pictures in China and had Zhuoyang tell us about it. Eventually, we left Epcot and changed into people clothes and went to the Magic Kingdom. We arrived at the Magic Kingdom just in the nick of time to see the Celebrate a Dream Come parade, and from there we got to meet the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit! Once again in my quest for characters I met some twice, like I re-met Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana, and Naveen. But then came the hardship of the day, waiting in line to meet Woody and Jessie from Toy Story. After about half an hour of standing and watching the workers put up Christmas lights on Cinderella's Castle the time came, and we finally got to met them! After meeting them, we moved right along to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride and then to the Dumbo Ride. Since the Main Street Electrical Parade was occurring this night, my roommates all wanted to watch it, so I got to view it for once not from the PAC perspective, but from a regular guests viewpoint. Its pretty cool to see I have to admit! After that was over, we stayed for Wishes and returned home once that was over.
My roommates and I with Princess Belle at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall!

NOM NOM NOM
Putting up the Christmas Lights in September.
Getting a delectable snack at Edy's Ice Cream
And BAM! You are caught up on my life and I am caught up with my blog!
Oh side note, I got to jump rope today with Chip and Dale. Hate to admit it, but my life is pretty cool.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment