Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Driving to Disney: The Journey Truely Begins

Well, despite the fact that this is about a month later than it should have been posted this is what I did upon leaving the great state of MN for Florida. Jenny, my oldest sister, and I left our lovely house at 8AM on August 14th and went on our merry way. As we made our way down south, we stopped in many a place such as Indiana University in Bloomington to visit my good friend Miss Gracie, Memphis to visit Jenny's friends, Beale Street for some history of jazz, Graceland, KFC in Kentucky, and of course the capital of Florida, Tallahassee. It was a fun drive down, but I will tell you this, that is a long drive. Thanks for driving Jenny, you're the best! Anywho, before the Disney experience began I got to do a fair amount of cleaning up mold; who knew if you don't turn on a fan or your air conditioning in the summer in the south mold appears? Also, it was during this time that I got hooked on True Blood. That lasted about a week for all these mini adventures, and on August 23rd I began the Disney experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment