Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting lost in Europe...Awesome!

Well, for those of you who have ever ridden in a car with me to a place I have never been before, you know what I am about to say, and for those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure, I tend to get lost. And, not just a little lost, but SUPER LOST! So sending me off to Brussels, Belgium where all the signs are posted in either Dutch or French probably wasn't the best of ideas, but I'm here and alive so I guess it can't all be too bad.

Long story short, I have been getting super lost in the city, but as many people have told me, "you have to get lost to know where you're going." I suppose, but at the same time I wish I just knew where I was, so I could be that awesome girl who was confident in where she was going, opposed to that American girl, who has to ask police officers in broken French where she is headed.

Anywho, here are some pictures of famous things in Belgium I've seen so far.

Palais Royal de Bruxelles

 Atomium (Jeimin and Janice)
 Atomium

Manneken Pis (Emily and Janice)

Everard 't Serclaes

Grand'Place

Grand'Place

Grand'Place

Grand'Place

No comments:

Post a Comment