Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...On A Real Train

Plotting out my plans for Belgium while trying to finish up everything at Disney.

Yesterday (11/29/10) I went to Hollywood Studios before work with Brittany and Catharine. There we met up with Nesa. At Hollywood Studios, we did The Great Movie Ride, Walt Disney: One Man's Dream,  The Magic of Disney Animation, Star Wars: Jedi Training Academy, Hollywood Studios Backlot Tour, and "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie Set Adventure. It was a great day! Also, we got to meet Mike Wazowski and Sulley from Monsters INC. and Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater from Cars.

Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

Mike and Sulley with Brittany, Janice, and Catharine

Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater


Today, I just had class, then started planning my trip in Europe.

Countries I want to visit with my Eurarail pass:
Eurail Pass Countries
  • Belgium (obviously)
  • France
  • Finland
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • Luxembourg
  • Denmark
  • Greece
  • Switzerland
  • Norway
  • Hungary
  • Sweden 
So...I'm going to get the pass of 15 days in a 2 month time span

No comments:

Post a Comment